TIME too FAST! I must decide one!

Thanks for the Wednesday that i must change my mind to change my life too.
don't be so sensitive, and now i try to get some power to love my self.

yes.. GOD. You have made me so I know there is a something special that I have, and nobody has it. so smile and be thankful of all.
God have plans and every plans that He made is always BEST, not only good.
SO learn me to find that, every place that YOU placed is the right place to do something to change the world.
change the world? YES. but the first thing is CHANGE MY SELF.

I have been seeing people around me. and ask GOD why I can't be like them?
Why I don't have the chance like they have?
Why and why?
maybe I'm jelous for anything that I don't have.
But, please sure me that I'm a THING, same like you.

I don't want be jelous, but I want to be envy.
I want to learn to be brave.
Smile to new or my old friend.
Give a greeting to them, even that I know they never give their smile to me
Smile in the weakness and be brave to speak in front of the class.
Care and be a patient.
I don't want to A or B, but I want to be THE BEST OF ME.
the maximum of Inggrid. I hope.

so I want learn anything about something new. Never want to be a notulist, but be a speaker.
Learn to manage time and do the quality time.
I want to get a cooking lesson if I can't take a management of hospitality for my next study.
I want to have Chinese lesson so that I can speak Chinese.

what I'm now maybe not my best.
but i try to be best.
LORD YOU HAD MADE ME SO NOW I WANT TO MAKE YOU SMILE BY MY LIFE.

Decide one of something that I don't want so is a difficult.
Management hospitality?
Design?
Phsiocology?
i don't know. maybe just time KNOW and LORD know.
so let me know.

so that I can make them pride of me some day.
someday. i'm promise..
i will be someone. not only a thing.

i don't want to make them disappointed.
i want they smile some day when they see me I'm s S1.
really happy, GOD.
I BELIEVE YOU CAN. I CAN. AND THEY CAN.

thanks GOD. for everything.
for YOUR BLESS. and ALSO YOUR LOVE.
thanks GOD. I Love You. :)

Comments